Our Snowkiting holidays are designed to take kitesurfers and beginners snowkiters to be completely independent snowkiters, now in our 3rs trip to Norway it offers countless kilometers of snowkiting paradise ideal for your first kite flying and jumps,
Cost of Trip €690 includes
- 7 nights accommodation in Geilo with home cooked breakfast and dinner for 6 nights
- Transfers to and from Oslo Airport
- Transport to snowkite spot everyday
- Guided tours to some of the best spots for snowkiting – flats, rolling hills, steeper slopes for gliding, canyons and a variety of more challenging terrain – you name it. Whatever landscape you want to kite, we’ll take you there.
- For lovers of cross-country tours and snowshoes there is directly from the Geilo, tens of kilometers of trails in various difficulty- Ski resort 200 meters from the cabins, including night skiing-
Coaching, we travel with 3 instructors so there will be plenty of help and advise for any newbies coming along.
Have you never snowkited before? Not to worry you will have you going in a few hrs, We can also arrange for rental of kites, snowboard or skis if you want to travel light.
With snow as far as eye can see, Norway has become the undisputed Mecca for Snowkiting, a steady consistent wind and no high mountains to disturb the wind, its the ideal place for long hikes and spectacular flights in the heart of totally untouched nature
Meeting at Dublin airport at 8am on 1st March to check, (flights TBC) . identical flights mandatory for everyone travelling from Ireland, if from Europe of further afield no problem we always aim to facilitate
Check in for car rental and drive to Geilo,
Breakfast at 7:30-8:30 each morning where we will have a brief of the day ahead,
Temperatures range from -5 – -25 so bring lots of thermals and then more thermals.
Is it hard?
Its a bit easier than kitesurfing as there is less friction on snow and you don’t need much wind to get going as you are already standing up.
Skis or Snowboard?
Ski’s are definitely easier to learn on, but if you are a boarder then stick to the board.
Can i rent gear?
Yes there is snowboards and kites to rent there at an excellent rate, ski/board equipment <€100
- Winter sports travel insurance is required for this trip
- Flights are booked by you to Oslo