Hooked Kitesurfing offers you the opportunity to enjoy nature and explore County Wexford outdoors from a different perspective.
We can teach 7 days a week throughout the year in Wexford weather permitting so please contact us and we will arrange a course that suits you
We believe the key to successful learning is small groups to one instructor, so you get maximum tuition time.
Below are some of the key items we would like to draw your attention to:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or 12 years or older if accompanied by a parent
- Be able to swim
- Be willing to accept the risks involved in this extreme sport
- SUP is weather dependent and courses will be rescheduled if the prevailing weather conditions are not favorable.
- Start times will be notified nearer to the course date as it is dependent on times of tide / wind direction etc.
- Course lengths are based on average student timings. Not all students will successfully achieve all the course aims within the allotted time as it is dependent on the individual’s own ability.
- Each training task must be perfected before moving onto the more complex items.
- After each session our instructor will give you a personal debriefing, letting you know how you got on, where you could improve and what you need to do next.